The lovely Yumdeku has nominated us for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
And here’s the rules!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
Q & A
- What was the first anime you watched?
- Star: Sailor Moon in the morning and Dragon Ball in the evening.
- Luna: Dragon Ball Z I think.
- What was the first manga you read?
- Star: Fruits Basket. It was all the rage.
- Luna: Dragon Knights (huh both dragon themed) NO WAIT. It was actually cardcaptor Sakura. I just didn’t know it was manga at the time because I got like a comic length version of a chapter at a Halloween party as a prize and I really liked it. But dragon knights was the first manga I knowingly read.
- What part of blogging do you find the most challenging?
- Star: Finding the next topic. If I’m lucky I’ll get prompted by conversations that happened throughout the week with our friends or co-workers. Otherwise I really have to think about it.
- Luna: Staying on schedule. I sometimes end up writing my post an hour before it’s supposed to go up.
- Is your blogging personality true to yourself or have you made some changes in the way you present yourself?
- Star: I tend to write with my actual voice so I am a lot like this irl. Sometimes I explain things when I really don’t need to just to make sure everyone is on the same page when I’m explaining my weeby train of thought.
- Luna: My blogging personality is myself. But it’s just like all the comments I normally hold back from saying aloud 😂
- If you could bring one piece of an anime series — a magic spell, a piece of equipment, a technology, or something like that — to our world and use it, what would it be?
- Star: Angelic layer dolls. I’m holding out for my angel egg.
- Luna: Hmm that’s a hard one. But I’d want the nerve gear from SAO because I’m that big of a nerd (hell i’ll even take the death game with it if need be).
- What anime world would you absolutely never want to live in?
- Star: Attack on Titan. I’m not for getting eaten. Or Psycho Pass. I would never the light of day.
- Luna: My Hero Academia. Now, don’t get me wrong. Superpowers sound awesome but I feel like the society itself is pretty…messed up in many ways and could create a lot of social and mental problems for the masses.
- Who’s your embarrassing anime crush?
- Star: Rurouni Kenshin. What a man. But I guess that’s not really embarrassing… Okay, Inuyasha…
- Luna: Embarrasing anime crush? Hm, I’m not usually embarrassed by my anime crushes. I guess maybe Piccolo? Legit my bro constantly teases me how this green dude was my first anime crush lol
- What anime are you enjoying the most right now?
- Star: Kamisama Hajimemashita. I’m dying, it’s so funny to me. I’m honestly disappointed I didn’t watch this earlier, what this anime could have taught me haha
- Luna: Oof. Well recently, I’m really enjoying Kono Oto Tomare But that’s not a huge surprise for those who follow this blog (haha).
- Which anime character do you see yourself the most in?
- Star: Carole (Carole and Tuesday). But I think I aspire to be Dark Mousy (DNAngel) or Howl (Howl’s moving castle), you know? But I also really vibe with Urd (Oh/Ah my goddess) and Machiko (Machiko to Hatchin).
- Luna: That’s a tough one. I feel like I’m more of a combo of characters than I see myself in one. I’m gonna say one part Fai (Tsubasa chronicle), to two parts Shouko (a silent voice)–and a splash of Kurusu-san (Kono Oto Tomare). That may have been cheating on the answer but I just don’t see myself a lot in a singular one. I guess out of those three I’d relate the most to Shouko but even that seems wrong.
- You have to swap two main characters from (anime) series around.. for example Naruto and Goku… who would you choose and which of the series would you want to watch more?
- Star: I think I may be cheating a little when I say this but hear me out. Sakura from Card Captor and Watanuki from xxxholic. For those of you that are devoted Clamp lovers I just want to say that Watanuki’s personality with the cast of Card Captor would be hilarious. But also Sakura would learn so much from Yuko. She’d grow into a very powerful player if she was mentored by the Queen herself . Thanks for coming to my ted talk. That’s the fanfic folks.
- Luna: My two notebook boys–Deku and Light. And I’d 💯 want to see my hero academia with Light as the main character more. I think it’d be hilarious
- What is your favourite blog post that you’ve produced?
- Star: I would say my favorite blog that I’ve produced would be Meeting Miyavi on the No Sleep till Tokyo Tour because my love for him will never die and I have such fond memories of him now haha. But a blog we wrote together I would say, would be our tribute to KyoAni.
- Luna: My favorite that I solo produced was my blog post about when an otaku loves another otaku. However, I think my favorite from our entire blog is actually the collab post Star and I made for KyoAni.
Hope everyone had fun reading! We had fun answering! And now we tag these honorable bloggers to answer these questions.
- What’s your favorite manga?
- When did you start watching anime?
- Who is your current anime crush?
- What got you into blogging?
- Do you have a certain anime archetype that you’re attracted to?
- If your life was an anime, what genre would it be?
- Follow up to question 7, what would b the opening and/or ending theme to your anime that is your life?
- What is your favorite quote from an anme or manga?
- If you could meet any anime or manga character in real life who would it be and why?
- If you could have any anime hairstyle be your actual hair what/who’s would it be?
- Which character would you like as your ride or die partner in crime?
Karandi from 100 Word Anime
Irina from 100 Word Anime
Ayano from Kawaiipaperpandas
Tsubaki from Kawaiipaperpandas
Alex from Kawaiipaperpandas
3 thoughts on “We’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!”