- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Thank you Annie from Evening Tea Musings for the tag!
3 Things about Us
I’m bad at listing things about myself. I write fantasy (magic bitches). The highlight of my week last week was ordering myself spicy mcnuggets and eating them in secret while looking at ragdoll kittens.Luna
I’m scared of Kobedons. I write modern gothic horror aka Urban Fantasy (LOL kidding but not really), and the highlight of last week was my workplace collectively saying that our mutual feelings personified as a type of weather is rainbows with a splash of madness.Star
The way we chose our favorite posts is by choosing our favorite posts of each others. So Luna chose her favorite of Star’s posts and Star chose her favorite of Luna’s posts. These choices were NOT planned.
Luna’s Choice: Star’s experience in BL: Banana Fish
Star’s Choice: The Complexity of Yaoi (the good and the bad)
Questions to us from
What type of pizza would you be?
Star: Hawaiian or Smores. The obvious choices.
Luna: Three cheese–y’know. Cause I’m so cheesy.
If you made an anime, manga, show, movie, or game, what would you title it?
Well. This blog was inspired by a comic we tried to draw together so…
If you were in a movie or drama, what kind of character would you want to play and why? (e.g. the protagonist, the antagonist, the best friend, the love interest, etc.)
Star: A supporting character so probably the best friend? Or a close relative. I’d probably die.
Luna: The villain. I think it’d be great exercise in being evil and it’d be even better if it was a well written villain. They can be so layered. I’d have lots of fun.
What position would you want to be in a Kpop group or band?
Star: Lead vocalist. I’m a Karaoke Queen, I come from a long line of Karaoke royalty where I’m from.
Luna: THE RAPPER. It’s my secret skill and I never get to use it unless I’m doing a Hamilton impression for my coworkers.
Recommend me a song from your favourite artist.
Star: I can’t choose just one artist so I’ll say Koi no Ochitara by Crystal Kay. It’s an oldie but a goodie.
Luna: I don’t have a favorite artist so I’m just gonna name a song I want you to listen to: “Zombie” by Day6.
- 1. What is special about the place you grew up?
- 2. If you were in a horror anime do you think you’d survive and why?
- 3. What’s your favorite season and why?
- 4. What’s your favorite otaku related pick-up line? (and have you ever used it on anyone)
- 5. If you had an animal companion (like in magical girl anime) what would it be and what would be its name?
Megan (Nerd Rambles) https://nerdramblesblog.wordpress.com/ |Elisabeth (Little Anime Blog) https://littleanimeblog.com/ |Lynn (Otakuauthor) https://otakuauthor.com/ | Voyager (Galvanic) https://galvanicmedia.net/ | That Random Editor’s anime blog https://editorani.wordpress.com/ | Anketsu (Anketsu Blog) https://anketsublog.wordpress.com/ | Iniksbane https://searchofno9.wordpress.com/ | LofZOdyssey (LofZOdyssey) https://lofzodysseyanimereviews.com/ | BlerdyOtaku https://www.blerdyotaku.com/ | Melanin Squared https://melaninsquared.com/ | Will (Sirius Writes) https://siriuswrites.com/